This legal text gives details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our website www.laresidenciatarifa.es, including any information you may provide to us through the site when you sign up for a service, register for our newsletter or provide your contact details through the form provided for this purpose.
When you provide us with your data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those people who are not able to give consent, so when you send us the forms, you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to give consent.
Responsible for the treatment.
Contact details of the person in charge: COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L., Paseo de Bolivia 11 – 29604 – Marbella – Málaga; Email: email@example.com
Mercantile registration data.
COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L., is responsible for your data. (Hereinafter we or our).
What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation tells us that personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person, i.e. all information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous data, nor percentage data.
On our website we may process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name, surname and user name.
- Data on personal characteristics: date of birth, sex, nationality…
- Data on social circumstances: hobbies, lifestyle, marital status, etc.
- Contact details: email or billing address.
- Financial details: bank details and other details of purchases made
- Technical Data: login data, Internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system, browser plug-in types and versions, and any other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Profile data: username and password, purchases made, comments and survey responses.
- Usage data: information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and communications data: preferences for receiving marketing communications from us and preferred means of communication.
We do not collect any data relating to special categories of personal data (data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and information about your health, genetic or biometric data).
In the event that you are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to perform the contract or provide the service and you must notify us in advance.
How do we collect your personal information?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact email, by phone or mail, when:
- Request information about our products or services
- Contract the provision of our services or products
- Request a quote
- You subscribe to one of our services or publications
- Send your comments
To ensure the quality of our site, we reserve the right to refuse any application for registration or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we believe that it does not comply with these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to explain the reasons for our decision, but we cannot undertake to do so in all cases.
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
- Social Networks: (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin…) outside the European Union.
Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. and you.
- When you give your consent to the processing of your data
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to (email) or by consulting the section on the exercise of rights below.
Below is a table where you can see the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, as well as what kind of personal data we will process. We may process some personal data for additional legal reasons, so if you need details please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Purpose||Data type||Legitimacy for your treatment|
|To request information through the contact form||· Nombre|
|Consent of the person concerned|
|To send you commercial communications, providing you with relevant content that may be of interest to you.||· Nombre|
|Consent of the person concerned|
|To manage and protect our business and our website||– Technical data|
Commercial communications: you will only receive communications if
- You have requested information from us or have contracted a product or service from us.
- If you provided us with your data, accepting the box enabled for this purpose on our form.
- Provided that you have not expressed your wish to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending you any communication, and you can request at any time that we stop sending you communications by email.
When you opt out of receiving communications from us, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of your contracting with us in order to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably believe that we should use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are aware of the lawful reason for processing and provided that the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
Conservation period: They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from that purpose and the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the retention period shall apply, as far as applicable to this treatment.
Subscriber data by e-mail or form: From the time the user subscribes until the user unsubscribes.
User data uploaded by COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. to its Social Networks or pages: From the time the user gives his/her consent until he/she withdraws it.
Your Data Protection Rights
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. or e-mail address hotel@laresidenciatarifa including in both cases a photocopy of your ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you may ask COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. whether it is using your personal data.
- To request their rectification, if they are not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
- To request the limitation of treatment, in this case, they will only be kept by COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. for the exercise or defence of claims.
- To oppose its treatment: COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these should continue to be treated.
- To data portability: if you want your data to be processed by another firm, COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L., will facilitate the portability of your data to the new data controller.
You may use the forms made available to you by the Spanish Data Protection Agency to exercise your previous rights: https://www.aepd.es/
Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. is treating your data, you may address your claims to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent for this: Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We may need to ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and to ensure your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights set out above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it.
All requests are dealt with within the legal deadline of 1 month. However, it may take us longer than one month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already taken a number of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Transfer of personal data
It is possible that, in the course of our work, we may need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers that provide information technology and systems management services.
- Professional advisors including lawyers, auditors and underwriters providing banking, legal, insurance, accounting and legal consulting services
All processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat it in accordance with the GDPR.
We only allow such persons in charge to process your data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However you can ask us, in compliance with the trasparencia a list of who are these companies that provide us with services, you can do so by email: (email)
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agent contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know that data. They will only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected breach of your personal data and will notify you and the Supervisory Authority in the event of a breach of security as regulated by the GDPR Articles 33 and 34.
Countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection for your personal data and European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside the EEA unless the transfer meets certain requirements.
Some of our third party service providers are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), so the processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
- Social Networks: COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. makes use of the social networks Facebook and Instagram all in the USA.
- E-mail: The e-mail service of COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. is provided using the services of 1&1.
If you require further information regarding the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your data outside the EEA, please contact us by email at email@example.com.