1. Legal information and acceptance
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the company's identification details are set out below. This Internet portal is made available to users by the entity, whose identification data are as follows
Company Name: COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L.
Registered Address: Paseo de Bolivia 11, Parcela 238- 29604 - Marbella - Málaga
Telephone: +34 956 926 444
This legal notice sets out the general conditions governing access to and use of this website, hereinafter referred to as "the website". The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users. Certain services are exclusive to our customers and access to them is restricted.
The use of the Portal attributes the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the 'User') and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service is limited to the time when the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must read carefully the present Legal Warning in each one of the occasions in which it is proposed to use the Web, since this one and its conditions of use gathered in the present Legal Warning can undergo modifications.
Some of the services of the Portal accessible to Internet users or exclusive to the clients of COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L., may be subject to particular conditions, regulations and instructions that, in their case, substitute, complete and/or modify the present Legal Notice and which must be accepted by the user before the corresponding service is provided.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
This website and the contents it contains are protected by current legislation on intellectual property.
COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. is the owner or licensee of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without the authorisation of Terms and Conditions.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. or third parties, without it being understood that access to the Portal confers any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs. All products and services on these pages that are NOT owned by COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognised as such by our company. They only appear on the COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. website for promotional and information gathering purposes. These owners may request the modification or elimination of the information belonging to them.
The User undertakes to make correct use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User will be liable to COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Portal for purposes harmful to the property or interests of COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or render useless the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. or third parties.
The User undertakes to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with any other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1.
By way of example only, the User, in accordance with current legislation, must abstain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents except in cases authorised by law or expressly consented to by COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. or by whoever holds the ownership of the exploitation rights as the case may be.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as their public communication or making them available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by the User or a third party.
- Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Portal as well as the databases that COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. makes available to the Users.
3.3 Introducing links to the Portal
Internet users who wish to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below, without being unaware of them, avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
The link will only connect with the home page or main page of the Portal but it cannot reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc).
In any case, it is forbidden, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind that involve the Portal or allow the display of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in any case, when they are displayed together with contents outside the Portal so that: (I) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in the users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) it supposes an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) it serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L.; or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by the legislation in force.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L., its partners, employees, clients or the quality of the services it provides will be made from the page that introduces the link.
In no case shall it be stated on the page where the link is located that COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. has given its consent to the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
The use of any word, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive sign of COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. within the page of the sender is prohibited except in the cases permitted by law or expressly authorised by COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the website is permitted in the manner established in this clause.
The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case provide or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) are illicit, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. subscribes to, backs, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, declarations or expressions, whether licit or illicit, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity of COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. in view of the place, contents and theme of the website of the sender.
4. Exclusion of liability
Access to the Portal does not imply an obligation on the part of COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. to verify the truthfulness, accuracy, suitability, exhaustiveness and timeliness of the information provided through it. The contents of this page are of a general nature and do not constitute, in any way, the provision of a legal advice service or of any type, and therefore this information is insufficient for the user to make personal or business decisions.
COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. is not responsible for the decisions taken based on the information provided in the Portal or for the damages caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained in the Portal.
4.2 For the quality of the service
Access to the Portal does not imply an obligation on the part of COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the responsibility of the User, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. is not responsible for any damage caused to the computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Service availability
Access to the website requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation do not correspond to COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. Consequently, the services provided through the website may be suspended, cancelled or become inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the website service.
COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the user by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the website service during or prior to its provision.
4.4 Of the contents and services linked through the Portal
The Portal access service includes technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter 'Linked Sites'). In these cases, COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of 12 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided in the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illicit or inadequate content, he or she may communicate this to COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. in accordance with the procedure and effects established in clause 6, without this communication in any case entailing the obligation to withdraw the corresponding link.
In no case should the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the existence of agreements with the persons responsible for or owners of the sites, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. with the statements, contents or services provided.
COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. has no knowledge of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for the damage caused by the illegality, quality, lack of updating, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L.
5. Data protection.
You can consult our Data Protection Policy to find out how we use your personal data.
6. Communication of activities of an illicit and inappropriate nature
In the event that the User or any other Internet user becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illicit, harmful, denigrating, violent or contrary to morality, he/she may contact COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. indicating the following:
- Personal data of the communicator: name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inadequate character of the Linked Site;
- In the event of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the holder of the right infringed when it is a person other than the caller.
- Likewise, the title that accredits the legitimacy of the holder of the rights and, if applicable, the representation to act on behalf of the holder when it is a person other than the communicator, must be provided;
- An express declaration that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The receipt by COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. of the communication provided for in this clause will not imply, in accordance with the provisions of the LSSI, effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the caller.
Likewise, it must provide the title that accredits the legitimacy of the holder of the rights and, if applicable, that of representation to act on behalf of the holder when it is a person other than the communicator; express declaration that the information contained in the claim is exact.
All notifications and communications made by the parties shall be valid in accordance with the means allowed by law. Those relating to this Portal will be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are made through the Portal itself.
COMANDANTE TARIFA, S.L. reserves the right to make any modifications to its website that it considers appropriate without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the website and the way in which they are presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will come into force from the moment of their publication.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its aspects by Spanish law. Provided that the applicable law allows the waiver of the established legal jurisdiction, the courts of Marbella are designated as the jurisdiction to settle any disputes, and the user expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
Online dispute resolution according to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
RAFFLE RULES 13 SEPTEMBER 2021
CLAUSE 1.- Organising Company
COMANDANTE TARIFA SL, with registered office at Paseo de Bolivia 11, Parcela 238- 29604 - Marbella - Málaga, with CIF B93475317, organises on the dates indicated below, the free prize draw called "SORTEO SPA LA RESIDENCIA PUERTO 13 SEPTIEMBRE 2021" (hereinafter "the Prize Draw") in accordance with the conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions.
CLAUSE 2.- Deadline and mode of participation
The deadline for participation is from 4 to 12 September.
Anyone wishing to take part in the draw must:
- Being a guest of La Residencia Puerto Hotel & Spa, a client of our Spa or of our restaurant El Patio.
- Be over 18 years of age and resident in Spain.
- Fill in the participation form and send it duly completed to the representatives of Comandante Tarifa SL.
Participation in the Sweepstakes implies that the participant fulfils the requirements set out above.
CLAUSE 3.- Prizes
Two (2) prizes will be drawn, each consisting of:
A 90-minute thermal spa circuit for 2 people.
Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
The conditions of the prize "LA RESIDENCIA PUERTO SPA DRAW 13 SEPTEMBER 2021" are as follows: It will consist of two (2) 90-minute Spa circuits for 2 people, redeemable only at the Spa of La Residencia Puerto, calle Alcalde Juan Núñez 8, 11380 Tarifa, by prior reservation. The voucher will be valid for 2 months from the day it is communicated to the winners by email.
CLAUSE 4.- Drawing of lots
The draw will take place on 13 September 2021 at the office of COMANDANTE TARIFA SL Paseo de Bolivia 11, Parcela 238- 29604 - Marbella - Málaga, by random drawing of two (2) winners in order of drawing. Likewise, two (2) additional participants will be drawn as reserves.
clause 5.- awarding of prizes
Each winner will be contacted by private message via email on the same day, or following the day of the draw. In the event that it is not possible to locate a winner within 24 hours, or if the winner refuses the prize expressly for any reason, COMANDANTE TARIFA SL will go to the reserve participants in order of extraction.
Once the prize has been accepted, each winner will receive a private message, via email or telephone, explaining how to proceed with the delivery of the prize.
In the event that all prizes are rejected by the winners and reserves, the Sweepstakes will be declared void.
CLAUSE 6.- Personal data protection
COMANDANTE TARIFA SL., with registered office at Paseo de Bolivia 11, Parcela 238- 29604 - Marbella - Málaga, CIF B93475317: email@example.com
b) Purpose and legitimacy:
Processing your participation in the prize draw and, if applicable, proceeding to the delivery of the prize- Execution of the contract: Subscription.
c) Data processed:
Data provided or other data that we may additionally request for the development of the aforementioned purposes.
For the development of the purposes set out above, it is not foreseen that your data will be communicated to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
COMANDANTE TARIFA SL as data processor.
e) International transfers:
The winner's details may be published on the different web platforms or social networks of LA RESIDENCIA PUERTO HOTEL & SPA. This publication may involve an international transfer to a country whose data protection regulations are not equivalent to those of Europe.
The interested party, by participating in the Sweepstakes, accepts such transfer, without prejudice to COMANDANTE TARIFA SL being able to adopt additional measures to guarantee the level of security of the data.
(f) Conservation period
After the Sweepstakes has ended, your data will no longer be processed.
Access, rectification, opposition, suppression, portability, revocation of previously given consent, limitation of processing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter addressed to La Residencia Puerto Hotel & Spa, C/ Alcalde Juan Nuñez , 11380 Tarifa, with registered address at Paseo de Bolivia 11, Parcela 238- 29604 - Marbella - Málaga.
CLAUSE 7.- Acceptance of the terms and conditions and liability
The mere fact of participating in the draw implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
COMANDANTE TARIFA SL reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of the Prize Draw, partially or totally at any time. Likewise, it also reserves the right to cancel it or leave the draw void in the event of any irregularity being detected. Once any modification has been made, it will be duly notified to the participants on the website www.laresidenciatarifa.com/hotel.
COMANDANTE TARIFA SL reserves the right to exclude from participation in the Sweepstakes all those participants who, in its opinion, are in breach of any of the conditions of participation included in these Terms and Conditions. The exclusion of a participant, whatever the cause, entails the loss of all rights derived from their status as such.
Any abusive or fraudulent use of these Rules will result in the consequent disqualification of the participant in the Sweepstakes.
COMANDANTE TARIFA SL is exempt from any liability in the event of any error in the data provided by the winners themselves that would prevent their identification.
CLAUSE 8.- Applicable Law - Dispute
These Rules are subject to Spanish law. Any claim related to the Sweepstakes must be sent in writing to COMANDANTE TARIFA SL, to the Marketing Department of COMANDANTE TARIFA SL, at the following address: La Residencia Puerto Hotel & Spa, C/ Alcalde Juan Nuñez , 11380 Tarifa, within thirty (30) days after the closing date for participation in the Draw. In case of controversy in the application or interpretation of these Rules and in the absence of an amicable agreement, all litigation will be subject to the Courts of the city of Marbella.
REGULATION OF REGULATIONS INTERNAL
Pursuant to Article 25 of Decree 13/2020 of 18 May, the establishment has the following Internal Regulations, which must be complied with by the establishment's customers.
The article 25 of the Decree 13/2020 provides:
- The establishments establishments should have a rules of procedure, which shall lay down rules for the of compulsory compliance for the persons users during their stay, without being able to contravene the provisions of the provisions of Law 13/2011, of 23 December 2011, nor in the present this Chapter.
- The regulation of regulations rules of procedure shall be always a available to users and shall be displayed, at least in Spanish and English, in a visible and in English and Spanish, in a visible and easily accessible place. easily accessible of establishment. It shall be shall publicise this regulations shall be publicised on the establishment's own website, in in the case of exists it.
- The companies operators of the establishments hotel establishments may call upon the assistance of the police and law enforcement agencies to of Security Forces and Corps to evict from the the same a those who the internal rules and regulations, or who violate the usual rules of social the usual rules of social coexistence or who attempt to gain access or remain to enter or remain in the same for a purpose other than the normal use of service, from in accordance with established at the article 36.4 of of the Law 13/2011, of 23 of December.
REGULATION OF REGULATIONS INTERNAL
- Guests are required to present identification upon admission to the hotel establishment.
- All users of the hotel establishment, prior to their admission, shall be given an admission document which must be signed by the client, and which includes the name, category and registration number of the establishment, number or identification of the accommodation unit, number of persons who will occupy it, board and lodging, check-in and check-out dates, and the price of the accommodation if the client has contracted directly with the hotel establishment. The admission document, once signed, will be kept by the establishment.
- Upon signing the admission document or accommodation contract, you will be given an identification card, (in those establishments where this is used for the of the services contracted), which must be presented if you wish to make use of them.
- Obligations of the users of tourist services: The owners of the establishments may prevent access and stay in the same of the users who breach or have previously breached any of the following duties (art. 36.3 and 22 Tourism Law 13/2011)
- Observe the rules of coexistence and hygiene dictated for the proper use of tourist establishments.
- Respect the internal rules of the tourist establishments, as long as they are not contrary to the law.
- Respect the agreed date of departure from the establishment by vacating the occupied unit.
- Pay for the services contracted at the time the invoice is presented or within the agreed period, without the fact of submitting a complaint implying exemption from payment.
- Respect the establishments, facilities and equipment of tourism companies.
- Respect the environmental setting of Andalusia's historical and cultural heritage and tourist resources.
- The hotel establishment may request prior guarantee of payment, indistinctly by any of these means: credit card, transfer, etc., for the contracted services, both for the entire booking and for the extras.
- The hotel day begins at 12:00 noon on the first day of the contracted period and ends at 12:00 noon on the day of departure. On dates of maximum occupancy of the establishment, the availability of the accommodation unit to the user may be delayed for a period of time not exceeding three hours. Without prior agreement, it shall not be permitted to extend the occupancy of the accommodation unit for longer than the contracted period. In the event that there is an agreement, the amount of a full day's stay shall be paid.
- Two people will not be allowed to stay in a double room that has been booked as a single room. In this case, the rate for double occupancy will be charged.
- The hotel establishment has a safe deposit box service for the safekeeping of money and valuables, which may be deposited at Reception against receipt. The establishment is not responsible for the loss or theft of money or valuables that are not deposited in the aforementioned safe.
- Room cleaning hours are from 10:00 to 17:00 hours. Please do not use the towels in the room for anything other than personal hygiene.
- 10.Smoking is prohibited in the establishment, with the exception of what is permitted in Law 28/2005, on health measures against smoking, as well as in Law 42/2010, of 30 December, which modifies it.
- 11.It is prohibited to bring food or drink into the hotel establishment to be consumed on the premises.
- 12.The access of persons accompanied by animals is prohibited without the express authorisation of the establishment, with the exception of persons accompanied by guide dogs, in accordance with Law 5/1998, of 23 November, on the use in Andalusia of guide dogs by persons with visual dysfunctions.
- 13.The TV remote control is in the room and the remote control is at reception.
- 14.For those services of the establishment intended for both customers and the general public, access and/or the permanence of persons shall be prevented in the following cases:
- When the established capacity has been reached by the users inside the premises or establishment.
- When the closing time of the establishment has been exceeded.
- When the minimum age established for access to the premises is not met, in accordance with current regulations.
- When the person seeking access has not paid the ticket or seat in the cases where this is required.
- When the person manifests violent attitudes, in particular, when he/she behaves in an aggressive manner or provokes altercations, causes dangerous situations or disturbances to other attendees.
- When the person does not meet minimum hygiene standards.
- When the person is carrying weapons and objects that could be used as such, except when, in accordance with the provisions of the specific regulations applicable at any given time, they are members of the Security Forces and Corps or private bodyguards belonging to private companies, and they enter the establishment in the exercise of their duties.
- When the person is consuming drugs, narcotic or psychotropic substances, or shows signs of having consumed them, and those who show obvious signs or behaviour of being intoxicated. It will also be cause for expulsion when they cause malicious damage to the facilities, scandal, noise, especially in the event of complaints from other users whose peace and privacy is disturbed.
- 15.In all these cases, the hotel establishment may call upon the assistance of the competent police authorities.
- 16.However, in the cases described above, the person is obliged to pay the expenses incurred up to the time of the prohibition of access or stay in the establishment.
PARKING Y GARAGE
- 17.When parking your vehicle occupy only one parking space.
- 18.The use of the parking area designated for disabled persons must be justified by showing the required card inside the vehicle.
- 19.The outdoor car park is free of charge for the residents of the hotel establishment.
- 20.The underground garage is a service for the residents of the establishment, the use of which is conditional upon payment of the tariff stipulated by the establishment, and the availability of spaces in the garage.
The establishment is not responsible for any damage caused to or received by vehicles using the garage service, nor for the objects deposited in them, nor for the theft of the vehicle itself.
- The opening hours of the restaurant are:
- Breakfast: from 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Lunch: from 13:00 to 16:00
- Dinner: from 20:00 to 23:00
- It is not allowed to take food out of the buffet restaurant.
- 23.Access to the Restaurant is not permitted in sportswear or swimming costumes or footwear, nor are Gentlemen allowed to wear tank tops. Gentlemen are also requested to wear long trousers.
- 24.The opening hours of the swimming pool are from 11:00 to 20:00. Swimming is forbidden outside these hours.
- 25.Access to the swimming pool will only be allowed to guests staying at the establishment, and to those who have paid the entrance fee if it is fixed.
- 26.The use of a shower before swimming in the pool is compulsory.
- 27.The use of the sun loungers in the swimming pool is free of charge, and they cannot be reserved. The hotel staff may remove sun loungers that have not been used for at least 30 consecutive minutes, provided that there are other users waiting to occupy them and take any personal belongings to the reception of the establishment.
- 28.It is forbidden to use the towels in the room for the pool or beach. The establishment has at the disposal of its clients towels for the exclusive use of the swimming pool or beach, subject to a deposit of 10 Euros in cash, which will be returned once the deposit receipt and the towel have been handed in at reception. In case of loss or deterioration of the towel, the client will not recover the deposit. The price per towel is 1 € and each change will be charged 1 € per towel.
- 29.It is forbidden to bring glasses or other glass objects into the pool area.
- Make use of the litter bins.
- 31.Do not bring floats or inflatable mattresses into the pool.
- 32.The consumption of drinks in the swimming pool is prohibited if they have not been purchased at the Swimming Pool Bar, or at any other point of sale in the hotel establishment.
INFORMATION Y QUESTIONS
- 33.For any type of doubts or questions regarding the operation of the hotel, you may contact our reception staff, who will attend to you and, if necessary, will contact the person authorised to resolve your doubt or question, the Director being the person most responsible for the Hotel.
INFORMATION COMPLEMENTARY SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
- 34.You can get information at reception about excursions, services and experiences provided by companies other than the hotel operator.
- 35.This establishment is not responsible for the services provided by companies other than the hotel operator.
- 36.All the facilities and services offered by the hotel comply with the security measures stipulated for this purpose, guaranteeing and promoting your safety.
INFORMATION COMPLEMENTARY SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
FRS (Trips to Tangier): 956681830 TURMARES (Whales and dolphins): 956680741
ADVICE Y SUGGESTIONS
- Keep an eye on your luggage. Do not leave it unattended.
- Keep the door closed when you are in your room.
- Close the door to your room when you leave it, and try to open it again to make sure it is properly closed, even if you are only gone for a short time.
- Lock your luggage when not in use and place it in your locker. If your luggage has a lock, always use it.
- Never display jewellery, money or valuables in your room.
- Immediately notify the management of any abnormal occurrences you notice, such as: suspicious persons in the corridor, repeated telephone calls from unidentified persons, knocks on your room door from persons unknown to you, or not finding anyone at the door when you go to open it.
- Keep your room key safe. Do not simply leave it at the Reception desk, always return it in hand when you leave the hotel establishment. Never show your room key in public places.
- If you forget or lose your key, only the reception staff is authorised to provide you with a new key to open your room.
- Our measures prohibit smoking inside the rooms. Safety regulations prohibit the use of an iron or any other electrical appliance that could cause a fire in the hotel rooms.
- Don't bother if you are asked at reception to identify yourself. It is for your safety.
- When socialising with strangers, do not reveal the name of the hotel establishment or your room number.
- Never allow repair personnel to enter your room without being requested or authorised to do so by the hotel management.
- Never allow people into your room with unsolicited deliveries.
- Never discuss specific plans for future excursions, outings, etc., in public or with strangers.
- If you wish to have your room repaired, hang the notice: "Please repair room" on the outside of your room door. If you wish not to be disturbed, hang the notice: "Please do not disturb".
- Do not hang clothes over the terrace railing or inside the terrace hanging from ropes.
- If you discover any damage or anomaly, please contact reception.
- The electrical installation in your room is 230 Volt.
- Respect the areas in which rooms are located during the night and napping hours, and in general, avoid making unnecessary noise.
- Please use the facilities appropriately, respecting the furniture and gardens of the hotel establishment.
- Please respect the opening hours of all the hotel's facilities.
- We would appreciate your participation in the event that during your stay in the hotel establishment, any emergency and evacuation drill is carried out.
- Some timetables may change depending on the time of year.
Customers' personal data may be included in our files for purely commercial and promotional purposes, and may be accessed at any time for rectification, modification or cancellation.
The hotel establishment will be informed of all or part of your personal data by simply requesting it by any means, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature.